The monument is located in Dilijan, Tavush region of Armenia. A beautiful place is located at 15a Gorky Street. It is almost in ruins at present. Built in 1936, the building lasted from 1928 to 1936, the place was personally selected by Khanjian. According to some reports, the cemetery of one of the troops of the Russian Imperial Army was located here earlier.